Dominican High School welcomes transfer students at the beginning of a new school year. In general a student who transfers to Dominican enters with the cumulative GPA he/she held at his/her previous school; however, decisions regarding evaluation and acceptance of credits towards graduation are reserved to Dominican. Students transferring at the beginning of sophomore year due to a change in home address are eligible for Valedictorian or Salutatorian honors. Transfer students entering junior year are not eligible unless Dominican makes an exception upon admittance. A request for waiver must be made in writing to the Dean of Academics no later that he second semester of a student’s enrollment at Dominican.
Due to special circumstances regarding academic or behavioral records, probationary acceptance may be necessary for some students.
Transfer Admission Process
- Submit transcript and records from last school attended (Records Release)
- Complete and submit Dominican High School Application and $50 application fee
- Student and parent/guardian interview with Dominican Administration
- Submit Health and Immunization records/birth certificate
- Student Registration Fee (non-refundable): $100.00 (if admitted)
If you have any questions about the transfer admissions process please contact our Admissions Office at (414) 332-1170 ext. 130.