Dominican High School welcomes student transfer applications for freshman year, sophomore year, and, on limited occasions, junior year. Follow the process below to proceed with next steps.
Transfer Admission Process
- Complete and submit the Dominican High School Application
- Submit transcript and records from last school attended (Records Release)
- If transcripts are cleared by the Admissions committee, an interview is scheduled for the applicant and parent/guardian
- Admissions decision provided
- Applicant designates intent to enroll (if applicable)
- Student Registration Fee (non-refundable): $100.00 (if admitted)
Please be aware that transfer students are not eligible for Valedictorian or Salutatorian honors. Decisions regarding evaluation and acceptance of credits towards graduation are reserved to Dominican. Athletic program eligibility restrictions may apply.
If you have any questions about the transfer admissions process please contact our Admissions Office at (414) 332-1170 ext. 130.
414-332-1170 ext. 130
414-332-1170 ext. 131