Theatre Seat Sale
Play a Lasting Role!
Support the Dominican Theatre program and make a permanent mark in our renovated auditorium by buying one or more of our new theatre seats!
Make a donation today and you’ll get the opportunity to engrave a plaque on the seat of your choice, while supplies last!
Alumni: Immortalize your treasured theatre memories and moments on a
permanent seat plaque
Alumni Parents: Honor your child “star” on a plaque by pairing their name with their favorite role
Fans of Dominican High School Theatre: Show your support by marking seats with your family name and well-wishes for the program
- Make a donation at the $250, $500, or $1,000 level to purchase your seat. All seat
sale proceeds support the Dominican High School Theatre program!
- See the chart below for seat availability and pricing details. Seats will be
reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Printable seat chart can be found here.
- With each seat you purchase, you get the chance to engrave a plaque on that seat
with the wording of your choice.
- Each seat plaque holds 3 lines of copy ( 20 characters per line).
How to Purchase a Seat
- Complete the form found here and mail to Dominican or Click on the “Donate Now!” button below. You will be directed to Dominican’s
secure donation page.
- Under “Type of Gift”, please select “One-Time Donation.”
- Under “Purpose of Gift”, please select “Theatre Seat Sale.”
- In the “Purpose of Gift” text field, please indicate the row and the seat or seats
you would like to purchase. Again, seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served
- Once you purchase your seat, a Dominican representative will contact you to
confirm your seat selection and obtain your plaque copy.
For questions please email
Thank you for your support of the Dominican High School Theatre program!