Theatre Seat Sale
Play a Lasting Role!
Support the Dominican Theatre program and make a permanent mark in our renovated auditorium by buying one or more of our new theatre seats!
Make a donation today and you’ll get the opportunity to engrave a plaque on the seat of your choice, while supplies last!
Alumni: Immortalize your treasured theatre memories and moments on a
permanent seat plaque
Alumni Parents: Honor your child “star” on a plaque by pairing their name with their favorite role
Fans of Dominican High School Theatre: Show your support by marking seats with your family name and well-wishes for the program
- Make a donation at the $250, $500, or $1,000 level to purchase your seat. All seat
sale proceeds support the Dominican High School Theatre program!
- See the chart below for seat availability and pricing details. Seats will be
reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Printable seat chart can be found here.
- With each seat you purchase, you get the chance to engrave a plaque on that seat
with the wording of your choice.
- Each seat plaque holds 3 lines of copy ( 20 characters per line).
How to Purchase a Seat
- Complete the form found here and mail to Dominican or Click on the “Donate Now!” button below. You will be directed to Dominican’s
secure donation page.
- Under “Type of Gift”, please select “One-Time Donation.”
- Under “Purpose of Gift”, please select “Theatre Seat Sale.”
- In the “Purpose of Gift” text field, please indicate the row and the seat or seats
you would like to purchase. Again, seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served
- Once you purchase your seat, a Dominican representative will contact you to
confirm your seat selection and obtain your plaque copy.
For questions please email
Theater Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
(414) 332-1170 ext. 232
Thank you for your support of the Dominican High School Theatre program!