Distinguished Alumni Awards
The Dominican High School Distinguished Alumni Awards honor graduates who exemplify our five core values of Truth, Compassion, Justice, Community and Partnership. Recognition is awarded to individuals who carry forth and support the Dominican mission through professional, leadership and service achievements.
Click link below to print and mail nomination to Dominican High School
Now accepting nominations for the 2018 Alumni Awards
Distinguished Alum of the Year: Recognizes a graduate who embodies the Dominican mission and five core values through professional, leadership or service achievements as well as through commitment to and support of the Dominican community.
Young Alum of the Year: Recognizes a graduate age 35 or younger who embodies the Dominican mission and five core values through professional, leadership or service achievements as well as through commitment to and support of the Dominican community.
Guidelines and Nomination Process
- Two alumni awards, Distinguished Alum of the Year and Young Alum of the Year, will be awarded on an annual basis
- Nominations will be accepted beginning November 15th of each year. Award criteria will be published in the Dominican Honor Roll of Donors publication, website, e-newsletters and various social media platforms.
- Nominations will close on April 1st and award winners will be notified by May 1st. Award recipients will be announced through the Dominican Summer Magazine, website, e-newsletters and various social media platforms.
- Alumni Awards will be presented at the Friday night event of Reunion Weekend in August. The distinguished alumni will also be recognized with a spotlight article in the Honor Roll of Donors publication.
- Selection committee includes the Dominican High School President, Director of Advancement, Alumni Manager and two members of the Board of Directors.
- The President will select the Board Members for this committee on an annual basis.