The Knights Interdisciplinary Curriculum (KIC) program offers freshmen a guided transition into the Dominican family, while integrated the academic experiences of students in four different fields of study; English, Religion, Social Studies and Technology. Each day, KIC teachers meet to discuss how each student’s specific needs can be met to develop unique talents and give support where needed, taking an individualized approach to instruction. The KIC program will:
- Offer students the best possible academic program.
- Provide all students will the academic skills needed to succeed in a rigorous college preparatory program.
- Breakdown the social boundaries normally associated with a high school transition.
- Integrate cutting edge technology into tradition academic programs.
- Identify struggling students and design academic support programs to help them succeed.