The PlanningDominican High School opened its doors in 1956 and continues to build upon a rich tradition of producing highly educated, ethical and passionate leaders who embody the Sinsinawa mission of preaching and teaching. Today, armed with a deep faith, an unwavering mission, five compelling core values and thousands of grateful alumni, we have arrived at a pivotal moment in Dominican’s history.
Timeline of Events
- May 2013 Facilities assessment indicates $10.5 million in upgrades and improvements
- October 2013 Feasibility Study suggests we can raise $5 million
- May 2014 Funding priorities finalized through 500+ participants in focus groups and surveys
- June 2014 Knight Vision Major Gift Phase Kick-Off
- October 2014 Campaign reaches $5 million
- January 2015 PAVE offers $100,000 Challenge Grant
- February 2015 General Phase launched
- May 2015 Groundbreaking
- June 2015 Infrastructure updates begin
- December 2015 Completion!
View the Knight Vision Case for Support and for more details about the planning and preparation of this campaign.
View all the campaign renderings!
Top Funding Priorities ($5,000,000)
- Infrastructure Updates ($2,000,000)
- Entrance and Main Concourse Transformation ($1,370,000)
- Auditorium Enhancements ($830,000)
- Cafeteria Updates ($300,000)
- Endowment Growth ($500,000)
Phase II Funding Priorities
- Expanded Parking
- Bathroom Upgrades
- Technology Additions
- Faculty Lounge Renovations
- Classroom Heating Upgrades
- Endowment Growth
View the Campaign Brochure for additional information regarding funding priorities.